Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What The...?!

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but after that 3-hour phone call earlier tonight...wow.

My head is spinning and my heart is pounding. They say that God works in mysterious ways. Talk about an understatement!! *lol*

Thankfully, I've got a few people praying for me: praying for wisdom and the strength to be obedient to God's will for my life. And God has heard those prayers!! I had the courage and strength to be honest enough to say what was on my heart...and I know those words came from the Holy Spirit, because they were against what I really wanted. I've earned respect for speaking my mind. I like that. I like the rest of it as well. And that post on Facebook about the call...I like that a lot, especially since there are mutual acquaintances.

I'm thankful also for the "cushions" and "safety nets" of time and distance...for now. I consider those both to be huge blessings, because I need to process. I need to pray. I need to be sure. Wow. Sometimes I shake my head and whisper, "Wow." I mean, it's been a long time coming (ROGER SONG!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH, IT TOTALLY FITS!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!), and I certainly don't believe in coincidence. These things are happening for a reason, and at this exact moment in time! Wow...

Lord, You know me better than I know myself...and I know You wouldn't have given me this if You thought I couldn't handle it. I will continue to look to You for wisdom, strength, and courage to do what You would have me do. After all, I am living for You. It feels really awesome to be able to say that, because it means that I'm not obsessing...dang, that feels SO good!! One day at a time, with Your help, Lord...and I'll be taking my 90-day chip next Sunday!! Yeah, that's good stuff. Help me remain focused on You, sweet Jesus...I love You so much!!

Oh, and Lord, please help me help those who would seek to know You better...especially because they want to do it for themselves, and not for me. But knowing that sharing my testimony has been the catalyst feels really good, too. Wow...

Just...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment